Friday, January 28, 2022

I'll Love You Forever

 I love you, I love you and I will love you forever. Missing you more than I can express, thinking of you more than you  know. Nothing more compare to the happiness I felt for this moment having someone like you in my life. Love you so much, sweetheart!

 If you ask me to make last wish, it would be to go on like this, holding your hands in mine, till my last breath. You’re the only reason why I survive, love you! Sweetheart I wish I could make you as happy as you make me. Love you.

 I dream of a world where you and I would love for a thousand years to love each other. I know I’ll never be tired of loving you. I only want to love you twice in my life time. That is now and forever.  You are the kindest soul who makes my life beautiful and loved. I will love till my last breath, no matter what life brings before us. 

My love for you is always growing stronger and I’m slowly losing myself deeper into it. Your love is the source of my happiness. Please never leave me alone. I cannot imagine a single day without you. Good morning my queen I love you from the depth of my heart


Carol Kappes.  (Written title)

Admirer.           (Written verse)

2022

2 comments:

Scullynne said...

This is so damn AWESOME! BLESSINGS!

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Scullynne;
Thank you so much! The internection is real when the heart connects!