Saturday, October 28, 2017

Shine


Who was William?
Was he a prophet?
Or, maybe a King?
A priest instructed
Through vision, or
Inspiration, to lead,
Or redeem, Israel?
Who is the mother?
The father, relatives
Of this Shakespeare,
This man so versed?
Quotes I have heard
From a child till now,
Most of which apply
In life somehow.
In schools there are
Plays depicting his
Works. Not just then,
Or when I was young.
I hear his words when
I least imagine them,
From people I thought
Didn’t know of him.
Who is William, this
Shakespearean?
Is he the son of Jesse,
The brother of David,
Coming from the line
Of Judah? Another
Psalmist, philosopher,
A man with great
Insights. Or a poet, a
Playwright, with just
A simple message?
Words have a way of
Changing many things
In each one of us live.
Just like a Star, we also
Leave our prints with
Every word we use.
You can call me William
(with a smile).
My parents call me Charles,
With all of their heart.


Remember that you Shine!


Social Networker 2017
Sent this for me.
(Often I receive things)

No comments: