Monday, January 11, 2016

My 5th Year of Blogging


I’ve had visions that led to this day

I have always been an author of verse since after high school
I have kept many writings in a file system through the years
I have remembered looking at the file and longing it to be seen
I have seen a vision of my cross necklace embedded on my brick red top
I have been writing and commenting in social networking
I have decided to open up my website and display my writings
I have noticed within a year; the value it held to people
I have received many voices to continue with my writing
I have been asked if a book goal is in my future
I have collaborated with others’ voices into my verse
I have seen a vision on my car’s frosted window (back of driver)
I have yet to aim for that final accomplishment; work still ahead.

Many things are possible with the will of God for your life


Carol Kappes   2015
Author of Verse
Carolkappes.blogspot.com
St Paul, MN in USA
Began Jan 12, 2011

No comments: