Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Seek, and You Will Find


This social networker has been an acquaintance for an amount of time. We were talking on the relationships of men and women; how there are many variances.  Then this came up by surprise:

Social Networker in quotes     Carol Kappes unquote

THE INTERVIEW

“I skimmed through your website.  Seems like you know the answers you are looking for.”

My website?

“Yes”

In what way do you mean?

“The site you showed me.”

Your thoughts?

“Just in general. Last time we talked you seemed to be looking for answers to life, men and such. It seems as though you have written those answers in your blog.”

I know myself really well. You are very right. There are things I know that others don’t. Also things I FEEL that others don’t.

“Sometimes I think a person can know the answer, but reject it because it’s not what they want to believe.”

What you said does happen within a family, yes.  I kind of live in the spiritual world; my heart and mind does.  Interesting your conversation to me.

“Well, if this is your spiritual world. I like it. Lol! You are fun to chat with”

On my website under “Links of Interest” is where I look; where I am at in life.

“I’m going to read through it again. You have a lot of thoughts there. A lot to take in.”



CONCLUSION

This correlates to the Bible story of Matthew 7:7-8 in which it says:
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.


Carol Kappes    2015
Interview
Dedicated to SF
Inspired of seeking and knowing God
And understanding life

No comments: