Sunday, August 21, 2011

I’d Like to Thank You!

I’d like to thank you for spending time with me
I’d like to thank you for helping me understand
I’d like to thank you for all of your sacrifices
I’d like to thank you for taking care of me.

I’d like to thank you for giving me a life
I’d like to thank you for your guidance
I’d like to thank you for your protection
I’d like to thank you for loving me.

I’d like to thank you for all your prayers
I’d like to thank you for all of your worries
I’d like to thank you for your wisdom
I’d like to thank you for helping me.

I’d like to thank you for accepting me
I’d like to thank you for teaching me
I’d like to thank you for remembering me
I’d like to thank you for being my parents.



Carol Kappes -2011
Inspiration of Parents
Dedicated to my Parents
LS and RS


No comments: