Tuesday, January 10, 2017

From My Heart to My Spirit; You Remain


To me, you understand my heart,
          My mind
                   My soul
All because you read my words.

To me, you understand my life,
          My interests
                   My adventures
All because you read my words.

To me, you understand my essence,
          My vision,
                   My spirit
All because you read my words.

To me, my words will remain in you.


Carol Kappes 2016
To my Readers
Inspired of Website Anniversary and also the Bible
Carol’s Corner began Jan. 12, 2011
To Hear Your Voice; book released July 6, 2016 

2 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Readers;

In this verse; I wanted to capture my website anniversary...and I do not even know why in the title I placed You Remain. Then I had to come up with the last line to finish the verse. Later on; it reminded me also of the Bible in John 15. My random inspired words come from a higher source.

Wishing this year; is the best for all of us...make it happen!
Thanks for reading,

Carol

himanshu said...

Hi dear
Nicely written
Regards