Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Shoe Polish


Yes, I need my boots polished.
Showing signs of wear and
Showing weakness of color;
Looking shabby and dull.

I see a fellow in the airport
Making them shine and sparkle.
I love his work, so well done
In the finest minute of time.

The polish displayed a match
Looks all brand new again.
Feeling like a new woman/man
In the duty of his work.

I left him a payment, and a tip,
For a superior fashion he did.
It gave me an emotional high;
When you’re looking your best.


Carol Kappes   2015
Inspired of looking and
Feeling/being your best

1 comment:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Ash Green,

Thank you for coming to my website and that you enjoyed the read! I love to keep my shoes polished, especially after the winter salt and snow doing havoc to the outer layer.
Happy New Year, too.

Wishing you all the best,
Carol Kappes