Thursday, May 1, 2014

May I? May You!


May I ask you for a favor?                             May you help me with this!


May I be your friend?                                     May you have a great time!


May I have this dance?                                   May you enjoy the evening!


May I borrow this today?                               May you bring it back!


May I come along, too?                                  May you be very careful!


May I forgive you?                                         May you always be happy!                                        


May I take care of you?                                  May you have a great day!


May I always love you?                                  May your wishes come true!


Are We Asking? Or Expressing!



Carol Kappes 2011


No comments: