Friday, February 7, 2014

Unity in Love

I wanted to describe to you what I believe and my thoughts are for a true love relationship; one that is built on solid ground.  I love through all the time, in difficulties I do see them and I do make it work in so many ways.  But I found that it takes two to listen and to care, to understand and to reason.

I love like God sees it; like when the creation of man and woman.  I find it in partnership and only one partner.  No one else would come between, above, or below them, and it will end till death.  I do not quit; but evil tries to take a hold so strong that a weak person will fail at it, for God is love.  I understand His love; very genuine, true, and never ends.  His is powerful.

This is a Christian look at it.  I see it as that.  I feel that my life lived as Christ has.  I feel all humans are made in this image; a likeness to Him.  Man is to love her as much as he would love himself. And woman is to love him back.  How he loves her is how she loves him!  You mentioned loved more and more, step by step; yes, that is the key.  It continues and does not end if done properly with the years.  It is emotional and desirable.

Only God’s love is perfect.  We were to continue with His perfection; but man fell so short.  Evil thoughts and ways prevent that from ever occurring.  Although when honesty and trust is there; anxiety and worry doesn’t exist.   Then the love is so high and functions so pure in form; of heart, mind, soul and strength.

I look for kindness, gentleness, caring and concern.  All those valuable traits one can eventually take ownership to.  I also look for value, response, giving and receiving “to” and “for” each other.  I look for pride; one that says I’m proud that you are here with me.  And that you also have attracting qualities that makes you special.

I look for growth and progress, prosper and joy; one that makes a person feel established to enjoy life.  I look for moments that give off fresh air, the warmth from the sun’s rays, the roller coaster thrill, the love and the smile into each other’s lives.

At the moment of lovemaking, it is the physical meeting where the man and woman give of each other; the design gifted into the one union of the couple.  It is the ultimate exulting and feeling of desire.  The passion is shared starting with the attraction and desires of the heart, mind, soul and strength of each person.  At the intense climax is only then; they can truly actually continue to bond for one another, by way of hormones and understanding of deeper knowledge and power.  The emotional well being of a person is defined by reciprocal love; which is given and received.


Carol Kappes   2014
An Author of Verse



No comments: