Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Beach (Huntington Beach, CA)


A couple is walking on the beach
The sand in their feet.
The ocean breeze sets the scene
As the ocean waves are coming in.

There’s laughter and smiles-
There’s a hunger of love
Showing in the warm air.

The seagulls swoop down
And he gives her a kiss.
Hair is blowing in the wind
It feels so good tonight!

He holds her so tight
And says, “I love you.”
With a sparkle in her eye
She says, “I love you, too.”



Carol Kappes   2011
Dedicated to RK

2 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Yes, I did live here in California. It is a wonderful city and I truly loved it here! Many surfers love this beach on the Pacific Ocean.

Carol Kappes said...

Hi Sheik,

Thanks for stopping by. I love your ideas...and 4 of them are written in my book. I am sorry, sad love, bad times, and hostile life. Some verse are not shown here on my website that are in my book. My book reads like a story.

I wanted to make a change in the world. ..of its people and the way we could be doing so much better...in our world.

Stay blessed,
Carol Kappes

PS: I will try to work on the other ideas.