Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feedback Sent to Me - 5

I m just reading your blog and it has touched my heart....you are so natural and realistic, which is reflecting in your blog....all the very best and please never through away the pen... May God bless u....

From bottom of my heart, I m wishing you all the very best as an author in the society.

you are so kind dear  as human being and writer dear

and i must say you look very cute in the pic...i loved it...:)

nice blog. thank you.

I appreciate more your writing. I can teach you French and you can teach me English.

Yes, I am visiting your website. Impressed instantly by text there. I found that these words match with my feelings. I will have a good read after one day atleast.

I am always inspired by beautiful words, pure feelings, extraction of one's perfect observation on life and dynamics of life. I respect qualified people in their respective fields of interest. I am never satisfied by desire to pursue different streams of knowledge.

I read one of your Blog named " A cup of Coffee or Tea". It is very good, wonderful.

“Keep writing”

 I am soo happy for ur blog

In general I love to read books. I read your blog, it is really inspired me.

You are magnetized;
Really good
 Magnetize the like minded, have similar thinking and symmetry; otherwise magnet repulse

Marriage partners need…
Excellent;
Yes, partners need .. strong words RESPECT.. HONESTY..TRUST..FORGIVENESS.. COMMITMENT.. LOVE


Thank You!  This is written for all my national and international readers and friends.  I’m surprised how well received this has been.  Thank you, again!


Carol Kappes
2012

No comments: