Wednesday, August 12, 2015

To Experience the High Life


I’d love to have a flight in First Class
I’d love to have an expensive outfit
I’d love to have a limousine ride
I’d love to have an outing on a yacht
I’d love to have a cash flow account
I’d love to have a day spent on an island
I’d love to have a private jet trip
I’d love to have a flight halfway around world
I’d love to have a drive/ride in a pricey car
I’d love to have a week in a five star hotel
I’d love to have a day in a million dollar home
I’d love to have a designer fashion me a dress

Why? Because I have a “natural” high

Carol Kappes   2015
Inspired of living in wealth;
Wealth is reached by few.

2 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Readers:

Within my life up to today...I would have to say that my life experiences have been almost about everything. If there is one wish I'd still like, or my goals to be reached...would be for me to reach the height of wealth by myself. Then I can truly say one day "My goals have been reached." My purpose in living was fulfilled.

I have always lived a "middle class" upbringing...but there is something within me that keeps pursuing what I need to do. It must be the "Believe in Yourself" or "Visionary" person that keeps going.

And my vision is not just for myself...

Thanks so much for reading,
Carol

Dovid Lando said...

We have to live within our means. Be happy with the lot we were apportioned.
That is true wealth and happiness.