Monday, June 1, 2015

Beautiful Eyes

God has blessed you, by giving such beautiful eyes,
Which says everything, shows every color of life.

You need not to use any word for expressing your
Emotions, your eyes does it beautifully.

Please take care of it, it’s not just a body organ…
It’s a medium which touches the heart of people.

I am not saying this just for the sake of saying, it’s
Voice of my soul right from the bottom of my heart.


Carol Kappes   2015    (written title)
Social Networker       (written verse)
Dedicated to HP
In collaboration

6 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Readers:

This verse had been placed because I found it to be touching. It just happen to come about as I was chatting with a connection, and his words came as a surprise to me! They have no idea that at times I will take their words and make it into a creative art...till I tell them that I did!

I notice that you can actually "feel" some of these emotions as you read the verse.

Thanks for viewing my website,
Carol

Carol Kappes said...

Hi Readers;

You know today I reread this verse, and come to think of it; when he said, "shows every color of life"; he was really right. For you see, I have hazel eyes...and they have many colors in them. I believe that hazel eyes is less common.

Thanks for viewing my work,
Carol

Carol Kappes said...

Hi Annie;

Thank you for your compliment and coming back to read. True, when I read these words for the first time, I was totally elated and surprised.
Words that come from the heart needs to always be written, you get that emotional feeling from that.

Have a great day,
Carol

Gohel Prakash said...

hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. || whatsapp group names

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Gohel,

Thank you for noticing my work here. I write to/for the world...life is to be enjoyed.

Always,
Carol Kappes

DZ in TO said...

Your eyes are indeed bewitching