Friday, April 3, 2015

Just like Christ


Many times I view my life in
Similarity to Christ; in likeness.

I have been:
                Insulted
                Betrayed
                Fallen
                Mocked
                Cursed
                Suffered
                Threatened
                Tormented
                Lanced
Only to have been risen up again.

We are all made in the image of God;
And Christ died from man’s sins.


Carol Kappes   2015
Inspired of Christ death and resurrection.
Christ did not die a natural death; He was crucified.
We are made in the image of God.

2 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Readers:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, Happy Easter, a USA holiday.

Christ has been my mentor, my love, and my spiritual guidance in my life.

I am an observant person and learn by doing. I view life in many angles, being a multi-talented person by nature.

Many prophets have died from natural causes, but Christ, the son of God, died in the hands of men's sins upon Him...when He came for the salvation of sinners' souls.

May you stay blessed in Christ care.

Carol

Carol Kappes said...

Readers:

Jesus Christ said, "Blessed are those whom have not seen me; but still believed."

During certain times in my life, I have felt Christ's peace and love. Nothing on earth can compare to His eternal, and unending peace and love.

May you find solace in all of your difficulties in life.

Carol