Thursday, February 12, 2015

Show Love with Kindness


This young man replied back to me a month later after I had thanked him for the endorsements through LinkedIn.  He is currently a college student studying for possible healthcare career. A student from the new generation; I find him interested in the knowledge he seems to be getting through my words…he lets me know in small ways…as I think it gives him value to his life.

Social Networker in quotes     Carol Kappes in unquotes


THE INTERVIEW


Thank you for endorsing me.  You are kind and wish you much success in your endeavors in life.

“Thanks darling,”

Darling!  YOU sure know how to make a woman happy.

“But I don’t have lot of experience how make women’s happy”

It’s in your choice of words!  Woman want love and affection; followed by sex…whereas men view sex and love together. When I saw “darling,” that gave me a happiness. It’s also in the care and kindness that you leave; with the one that you love.

“Oh darling, you are so sweet and I love you.”

(I didn’t expect this last sentence written back)



Carol Kappes   2015
Dedicated to JM
Inspired of loving kindness



No comments: