Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Gossip, Opinion, or Knowledge

  
I have been one to be curious about life; ever
Since I have been a child on the swing set.
I often did a lot of thinking back then.

And I still do!

And I have been one that didn’t care to hear
From others’ gossip and opinion.  That is just
Something that comes freely without thought.

I rather think!

And I was the one in science class that enjoyed
Discovering answers to the hypothesis; what happens
If you mix 2 parts hydrogen with 1 part oxygen?

Thinking brings knowledge.

The answer is WATER.


Carol Kappes   2014
Dedicated to RA
“Know the difference”
Inspired that after knowledge;
Wisdom is to find the truth

3 comments:

Carol Kappes said...

Readers:
I noticed that when I placed a picture for the verse titled "Gossip, Opinion or Knowledge" I then reread my verse titled "It's a New Beginning For:" and it had three words, but not in the identical order to this picture chart.

The picture chart had understanding, knowledge and wisdom; but in my verse I had them in different order.

Great minds think alike; or so that they say. Most often after I write I will then look for a picture to go with the verse for some visual aid.

Thanks for reading,
Carol

Carol Kappes said...

Hi Readers:
I remember writing this verse after chatting with someone by web cam. There was something that was said between the two of us; that the spark to this verse had been written!

Many of my verse have been written in this sort of way; inspired with a thought of mindset that gave me feelings to be "stirred up" and then written.

May your own knowledge bring lots of joy to your life,
Carol

The Sojourner said...

My read...its a new season for believing- for knowledge- for now we have moved into the Reason.
Understanding...The way of the knowledge and Wisdom of God.