Saturday, June 1, 2013

To My Daughter, I Love You!

I have loved you ever so much
With my business world as such;
I felt that I didn’t have time
To love you in your prime—

But with each passing day
My guilt lessens with each ray;
As I see your independence
In your plans that make sense.

Remember always to take pride
In everything that comes in stride;
Your college years are the best
As life unfolds with each test.

My love for you remains true
Always when I think of you;
You now have the same chance
To take on life with one glance.


Carol Kappes  2011
In Dedication to MRK, my daughter
Farmington High School Graduate- June 7, 2013






1 comment:

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Readers:

Yes, it was a very beautiful graduation ceremony for the High School graduates of 2013 at FHS.
I was a proud working mother here tonight with just some slight tears rolling down, but not enough for me to use a tissue.
I wish for the graduates to have a bright future in the best way they can.

And thanks for sharing in my life, your support keeps me strong and happy too!