Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Year at Blogging

I hope that I have touched your heart
I hope that I have brightened your life
I hope that I have given you direction
I hope that I have given you happiness
I hope that I have opened your future
I hope that I have given you  ideas
I hope that I have helped in any way
I hope that I have counseled you
I hope that I have shown you kindness
I hope that I have given you faith
I hope that I have lifted your pain
I hope that I have shown you courage
I hope that I have lifted your spirits
I hope that I have encouraged your day
I hope that I have defined real love
I hope that I have reached out to you
I hope that I have voiced your concerns
I hope that I have delivered a message
I hope that I have connected with you
I hope that I have strengthened you


Carol Kappes   2011
An Author of Verse
Carol’s Corner
Started on Jan. 12, 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading you Lovely poem I can not stop I sit here and admire them

Carol Kappes said...

Dear Reader: I want to thank you so much for coming across my blog. It truly is written for you. I thought that I would share the wisdom that is in me; I believe it is a gift from God; cause how else would these thoughts have come to my mind?